Attractions & Resources in Vancouver, BC and area
Things to See and Do in Vancouver, BC
- Kayaking - Enjoy the thrill of a lifetime sea kayaking with Killer Whales in BC's famous Johnstone Straight & other areas around Vancouver Island.
- Vancouver Whale Watching Tours - Vancouver Whale Watch provides passengers with the adventure of a lifetime through excellent customer service, first class vessels, the highest possible safety standards and added value from an on-the-water education of the west coast eco-system.
- VisitVancouver.com - The essential online Vancouver travel guide
- Victoria Tourism Mall - Travel & Tourism Guide for Victoria British Columbia, Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. A large directory with links to accommodation & lodging, attractions, activities, and information.
- Vancouver Art Gallery - In the old Court House across from Robson Square.
- Science World - Great fun for kids. It also houses an Omnimax theatre.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge - A 450-foot-long suspension bridge 230 feet above the river.
- Vancouver Aquarium - in Stanley Park. Watch beluga whales swimming above you. Highly acclaimed as one of the best aquariums anywhere.
- Imax Theatre - A five-storey high 3D screen at Canada Place.
- Kerrisdale - Lots of great shops, restaurants and services.
- Granville Island - Artisans, crafts, galleries, restaurants and the public market.
- Robson Street - Great for shops, restaurants, coffee bars, nightlife and just people watching. Vancouver's "Rodeo Drive".
- Gastown - Crafts, souvenirs, restaurants, nightclubs in the oldest but restored section of city.
- Chinatown - Second largest in North America.
Theatre / Opera / Ballet
Taxi & Limousine Service
Capilano Suspension Bridge
Grouse Mountain Gondola
Bears at Grouse Mountain
Relocating to North Vancouver? Looking for long term Vancouver furnished apartments? As a Member of North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce we can help connect you with approved local services.